Search

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

4/22/14

Sophisticated & Chic

                    In this post I will be telling you how to get a more natural glowing make up look.
                                      (Pictures will come in the next couple days for steps)
                                 
This is the look we are going for its natural and glowing.

Materials:
Foundation( Stay Matte Rimmel Natural Beige)
Green Primer ( E.L.F Primer)
Water Proof Eyeliner Liquid and Pencil ( Wet N Wild)
Concealer( Maybelline Fit Me Fair)
Lipstick ( NYC Expert Last) 
Blush (ELF Contour Pallete)


1. Start out by priming your face with the green primer to counteract any reddness you have. 


2. Use you Foundation to get a flawless finish. I love using my Stay Matte Foundation from Rimmell in natural beige. I also apply with fingers but you can use a brush also. 


3. After this I apply my light concealer to all the parts I want to pop so under my eyes,down the middle of my nose, and on top of my eyebrows. I then blend with ELF stipple brush. 

4. After this I powder the concealer with any light powder to set it and powder rest of face if you like. 

5. I then add blush to the apples of my cheeks and blend up to give a more younger look to myself.

6. I then add a thin line at top of eyelid and extend it a cm out from my eye with my eyeliner. ( Dont forget to tight line)

7. Add some Mascara or lashes if you want.

8. Last I use my lipstick and put right in the center of my lips and blend out to make and ombre effect on my lips. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Views ♥

Followers

Contest!!