Search

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

4/26/13

Update :)

Hey Gals sorry I havent posted in a couple days I have been busy with work and planning for Denver's Comic Con. Well heres a update, yesterday I finally got my model 21 lashes in and I have not tried them on yet but just looking at them the quality looks AMAZING!! I will be doing a review as soon as possible so look forward to that. I am also going to be updating on the progress of my Hinata Hyuga ( shippuden) cosplay and will be putting up pics of different pieces done as soon as I get them done.  Other than that hopefully after Comic Con I will be doing a few hauls from rakuten or  another similar store. Also I have started a Gal Circle for Colorado if anyone that reads this is interested contact me, we are always welcoming new members seeing as we only have 3. Sorry for just the quick update I got to head to work soon and you all know how long it takes to get ready lol. Have an AMAZING day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Views ♥

Followers

Contest!!